- We are born again followers of Jesus Christ. We meet together with the intent to
follow God's plan for the church. We focus on the clear teaching of the Bible, genuine
godly love, relationships filled with grace, a concern for the salvation of those who
don't know Jesus and care for those who are hurting by the effects of sin.
- We believe the Bible is true in all it teaches and it is the Bible that feeds the
believer's heart and mind. The written Word and the Living Word is the focus of our
- We believe acceptance by God is a gift which He offers to all who will receive it - by
believing that Jesus is both, fully God and fully man - that He, as our substitute, paid
the full penalty of our guilt toward God, and that by His death and resurrection Jesus
secured for us eternal life.
- We believe each person must personally receive Jesus by faith, trusting in His work
alone, in order to receive full forgiveness and eternal life.
- We believe God requires all mankind to submit to Him, though mankind is naturally
hostile to God and unable to choose Him or submit to His authority. But the born again
believer will demonstrate His love for God and new relationship with Him by joyfully
submitting to the gracious commands of God, by virtue of being made alive to God
through faith in Christ.
Pastor Jim Brown is our Pastor. He is a loving shepherd who has had many different
ministry experiences. He was educated at Grand Canyon College in Phoenix, Arizona,
Talbot Seminary in LaMirada, California, and Dallas Seminary in Dallas, Texas. He and
his family also served as missionaries in the Czech Republic. But he says he learned
how to serve by the example of many good pastors and leaders.
He loves to teach God's Word, and encourage others to keep on following Jesus.
Jim and his wife Colleen, have two children, and two grandchildren.
copyright Grace Bible Church 2019